Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital > World Feeds

Old 04-25-2012, 04:07 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Time lapse of Grazing diet feeding frenzy

action starts at 15 seconds in!

http://vimeo.com/40985858

full review here
http://reefbuilders.com/2012/04/25/e...fun-feed-fish/
Old 04-25-2012, 04:33 PM

tim the toolman is on a distinguished road

Very cool video. I have tried this product as well and can't get my grazers to touch it for the life of me lol.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:44 PM

Theres always one LOL

I think there are enough videos out there now of how successful this product is, not to mention we cant keep it in stock.

The more important aspect of New era is of course you are feeding your fish food that is accredited with nearly all the major public aquariums and also fish research centers, new era is not just another food, everyone that reports back to us always say the same thing, how well their fish take to the product but also the physical changes they see in both growth and colour.

One of our newer dealers in the fresh water side used to have a lot of trouble with keeping catfish alive, if these species are not fed the correct diet they die from malnutrition. Since changing from NLS to New era, they have never had this issue since.

Another interesting point is that many people turn their nose up at flake, but as soon as they try it their minds are changed in an instant

this thread is well worth looking at
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=85716
Old 04-25-2012, 04:46 PM

H22_TURBO is on a distinguished road

I find they make a mess of my tank, tried them just the other day and yes the tangs pick at it but it just falls apart to quickly. maybe I have a bad can of food but I doubt it. just a million little food particles in the tank for a couple hours.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:47 PM

I wasn't being critical of the product by any means. The store I bought it from was using it and his grazers went crazy for it as do yours obviously. I was simply saying that for some reason mine don't touch it. Just picky I guess.
Ps I did start by saying the video was very cool. I think the proof of the product is shown in the video
Old 04-25-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H22_TURBO View Post
I find they make a mess of my tank, tried them just the other day and yes the tangs pick at it but it just falls apart to quickly. maybe I have a bad can of food but I doubt it. just a million little food particles in the tank for a couple hours.
+1
Decided to try another after watching the vid. Figure it deserves a second chance lol.

Last edited by tim the toolman; 04-25-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim the toolman View Post
I wasn't being critical of the product by any means. The store I bought it from was using it and his grazers went crazy for it as do yours obviously. I was simply saying that for some reason mine don't touch it. Just picky I guess.
Ps I did start by saying the video was very cool. I think the proof of the product is shown in the video
Dont worry did not read it as such
Old 04-25-2012, 04:52 PM

In regards to breaking down, this is opposite completely to what the reefbuilders review found and 100% opposite to any global feedback, review or video, take a look at our own video in my tank.

If you send me a clear picture of your pot we will send your LFS a new one but we are not aware of any issues anywhere, I know how reefers react to anything they find negative so it would be all over the boards. The food is based on raw cold compressed fish meal thats the key to it, so it will go off on the shelf, if in a humid enviroment for a too long period it could potentially break down, but I have no cases of this on file.

Also make sure its not in a high current area of the tank, this can lead to particle break off.

we have distributed stacks of pots and the feedback has been huge and positive.

As I said before, have a look at all the videos, there is no cloduing or falling apart apparent.

But we are happy to send your LFS another pot just in case it was placed in a humid enviroment in the store.

The repeat orders of the product are huge so we do not see this being a large issues, but we are happy to make you happy.

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 04-25-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:19 PM

sorry guys should of added, please send you pot photos to sales@aqua-digital.com so we can send your LFS free new pots. As this is not a heard of issue anywhere its important you get fresh pots.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:52 PM

Here are some more great videos, one in the UAE feeding the commercial size (same product just larger)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTfdXlEL5yM

Some great close up shots

The above photos are quite relevant as it shows close up no particle break off of any significant amount or water clouding

Another great video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f74wwin1Wug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-Iw...eature=related