Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Shrimpy
Forum: Product Review and Equipment Forum 03-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,999
Posted By Shrimpy
Just do an ice point test....

Just do an ice point test. http://temprecord.co.nz/ice.pdf
Forum: Reef 01-17-2009, 02:50 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,684
Posted By Shrimpy
I couldn't find a manual, but found...

I couldn't find a manual, but found this...http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/268/RipOff0268057.htm
Forum: Reef 01-06-2009, 03:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,392
Posted By Shrimpy
Did you use aquapon 35? How much did it cost for...

Did you use aquapon 35? How much did it cost for the aquapon?
Forum: Reef 11-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 17,939
Posted By Shrimpy
Congrats! http://bestsmileys.com/camera/1.gif...

Congrats! http://bestsmileys.com/camera/1.gif Awesome tank! http://bestsmileys.com/thumbs/7.gif
Forum: Reef 07-10-2007, 03:39 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,719
Posted By Shrimpy
I would ditch the hydrometer and get a...

I would ditch the hydrometer and get a refractometer. :)
Forum: Reef 07-06-2007, 04:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,039
Posted By Shrimpy
See if you can find that worm here....

See if you can find that worm here. (http://home2.pacific.net.ph/~sweetyummy42/hitchworms.html)
Forum: Lounge 06-26-2007, 04:37 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,861
Posted By Shrimpy
Chris Benoit dead at age 40. Wife and son also killed.

Canadian pro wrestler Chris Benoit has been found dead at his suburban Atlanta home along with his wife Nancy and son, World Wrestling Entertainment said Monday.

"It has been ruled that the...
Forum: Reef 05-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,301
Posted By Shrimpy
Talking I was just havin' fun with ya. :mrgreen: I had a...

I was just havin' fun with ya. :mrgreen: I had a '71 Super Beetle too! It's long gone, but I drive a Diesel Jetta now. :wink:
Forum: Reef 05-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,301
Posted By Shrimpy
If you drive like a Grandma. LOL :lol: It's only...

If you drive like a Grandma. LOL :lol: It's only 3.5 to 4 hours. :) Three if you put the hammer down! http://bestsmileys.com/cars/3.gif
Forum: Reef 04-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,217
Posted By Shrimpy
Basic info on GFI's....

Basic info on GFI's. http://home.howstuffworks.com/question117.htm
Forum: DIY 04-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,262
Posted By Shrimpy
Or you could just order them here....

Or you could just order them here. (http://www.mops.ca/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/ushop/Glass-Drill-Bits.html?L+scstore+zjpm5707ffa35da3+1177452665)
Forum: Tank Journal 04-05-2007, 02:10 AM
Replies: 1,224
Views: 899,698
Posted By Shrimpy
It looks like a sea spider for sure. Check one...

It looks like a sea spider for sure. Check one out here... http://www.captbluefin.com/mysterious_creatures.htm Kinda looks like the one you have. :mrgreen:
Forum: Product Review and Equipment Forum 03-30-2007, 02:03 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,659
Posted By Shrimpy
Here is a manual I scanned. If you can't make it...

Here is a manual I scanned. If you can't make it out let me know and I will rescan it with a better dpi. :)

I found the most important step is to set the venturi for a height of 1 5/8" from the...
Forum: Product Review and Equipment Forum 03-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,659
Posted By Shrimpy
I just bought one this week. Mine's skimming...

I just bought one this week. Mine's skimming quite well actually after tinkering with it for a bit. I like it and for $30 I can't complain. :)
Forum: Reef 03-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,563
Posted By Shrimpy
Big Al's does. :)...

Big Al's does. :)...
Forum: Reef 03-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,237
Posted By Shrimpy
Holy carcinogens Batman!!...

Holy carcinogens Batman!! http://bestsmileys.com/eek/3.gif
Forum: Reef 03-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,244
Posted By Shrimpy
Good luck kwirky. I can't wait to see what you...

Good luck kwirky. I can't wait to see what you come up with! :smile:
Forum: Reef 03-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,281
Posted By Shrimpy
How about a scheduler. That would be nice if you...

How about a scheduler. That would be nice if you have someone else looking after your tank while away. It would give exact instructions on what has to be done daily/weekly and how much to do. :) It...
Forum: Reef 03-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,281
Posted By Shrimpy
There is Aqualog!...

There is Aqualog!...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.