Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Wholesale > Ecotech

Old 06-20-2010, 08:14 PM

tparsons is on a distinguished road
Default EcoTech Pumps in Canada

Retailers,
Why wait to order your EcoTech pumps?

ReefWholesale has the entire line of MP40W ES, MP10ES, MP10W ES, MP20, DEMO pumps, upgrades and all the replacement parts for the lines available and ready to ship ANYTIME!

As with all our product lines, available in CAD, Shipping within Canada and most important of all, warranty coverage from knowledgable hobbiests, in Canada, with Vortechs running on our own systems. Who better to repair your pump than someone who runs one themself?

All parts and pumps always in stock, and always ready to ship.
Never a minimum order, and can be combined with orders for ATI LIGHTING, XM, REEFBRITE LED'S, PHEONIX HQI, MRC, ROYAL NATURE SALT, etc.

Consumers,
Want to know who in your area carries the EcoTech line with our Canadian Warranty coverage?
Send me a pm and I will put you in contact with the right person.

Want your local store to carry the EcoTech Line?
Send me a pm with your store's info and I will contact them directly.

* JUNE/JULY SIGNING!
ANY new retailer who signs on in the month of June or July with Reef Wholesale as a dealer of EcoTech Marine will receive a FREE EcoTech Marine T-Shirt!

ANY consumer who gets your local store to sign on with us as a dealer of EcoTech Marine in June or July will ALSO receive a FREE EcoTech Marine T-Shirt!

Old 06-21-2010, 09:09 PM

tparsons is on a distinguished road

Looking for pricing?

Retailers please inquire for pricing and don't forget you will receive copies of these great adds with your store logo on them with your next order for display purposes!