Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital > Bubble Magus Club

Old 07-17-2010, 01:02 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up NEW Bubble Magus Reviewers required

With the release of so many new Bubble Magus products and the need for reefers to know whether these products are worth the investment, Aqua Digital inc has always offered up for review these products so everyone can see if they are really worth the investment. The BM180Cs and BM220Cs review was testiment to the power of our reviews and these two products are one of the hottest selling skimmers in canada right now.

For this reason we are offering the following for review

NAC-QQ (up to 30gal)
NAC3.5 cone (up to 75 gal)
NAC5 (up to 125 gal)
BM150pro Aqua Bee pump cylinder skimmer (up to 150 gal)
NAC7 Atman pump cone (up to 150 gal) This review will be offered in the fall
C100-1 calcium reactor (up to 200 gal)

Who benefits from these reviews?

Reefers - As above, it is important that when laying out hard earned cash you get as much info as possible on the product, and reviews are key to this, the interested buyer can then look at the review, ask the reviewer unrestricted questions and based on this work out if the product is right for them. This is why reviews are handled in the open forum.

Dealers - Dealers report back that they love the review as it gives them a point of interest in the product and somewhere to send clients to so they can make an educated choice (as above). It also gives dealers also the chance to decide if the product is worth stocking (yes we are that open)

Aqua Digital - I think you all would rather read a review then listen to us spouting on about what we think of our latest product line

Open forum review - Can you really believe a review to be unbiased 100% if hosted in the distributors forum? I believe a review can never be taken as totally genuine if it is hosted in the distributors forum where we all have the power to edit content and get any friend to post something fluffy and loved up So we strive to keep all reviews in the open arena where eveyone can interact. of course we ask all reviewers if they find something real negative to let us know, as often its a simple case of product education, that does not mean they cant post these findings.

Product Vs product reviews There are fore and against camps on this, my oppinion is the reviews tend to be subjective to the users ability to review a product in an equal enviroment, no two tanks are the same. Polished edges over not dont really tell a product apart either, maybe the manufacturer put more emphysis on the functionality rather than look, and there is no question to the quality of BM it would not be one of the most sort after skimmer ranges on North America otherwise. So no we do not personally offer X vs Y reviews, that does not mean it is wrong to do such a review, just something we personally dont offer. But if someone wants to run one then we have no issues with this if they feel it is of some benefit.

BM aquabee/ eheim range Vs NAC china Atman range Bubble Magus are one of the few high quality Chinese skimmers on the market and a company that prides itself in both quality and being open as to where their components are made. As such Bubble Magus took the great leap of supplying a range with proven German pumps, that being Eheim and Aqua bee along side a range with Chinese pumps, this makes sure a user has access to both affordable products and products with known European names attached. So by offering both ranges for review reefers can see the differences and decide what is best for them.

It is important reviews stay unbiased so we do everything possible not to choose users that are actively linked to dealers or favour one dealer.

As always apply within

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 07-17-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:06 PM

Thanks for everyones replies, I have edited the above with a bit more content now I have worken up a bit.

As ever we have been flooded with requests, please give me until Monday to review all this.

I am giving priority to those that have asked before and missed out so please make sure you contact us

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 07-17-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:35 AM

Just wanted to say that I have received all your emails, I do not want you all to think I am ignoring you, I have replied to some and others tomorrow
Old 07-18-2010, 04:36 AM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

i would think that the Ehiem would be the best pump for the BM skimmers
IME

OH ya the BM 220 is a beast and pulling retarded amounts of gross poop
Old 07-18-2010, 05:36 AM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimmer King View Post
retarded amounts of gross poop
It doesn't get any more scientific than that folks. Open those wallets!
Old 07-18-2010, 12:08 PM

We ran out of the 220's as soon as they came in dealers jumped on them, I just cant understand why

We are getting an emergency shipment sent next week, I hate using air freight as --- well putting it bluntly there goes my pocket money. But supply right now is way more important.

Will let you know when in stock.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:50 PM

TheMikey is on a distinguished road

Tried to send a PM; your inbox is full!
Old 07-18-2010, 03:56 PM

as soon as I empty it the thing fills back up again Really cant work out why
Old 07-18-2010, 05:01 PM

Borderjumper is on a distinguished road

Yup.. Ive been trying for days to send a pm and cant interested in the
NAC-QQ.

Shelley
Old 07-18-2010, 05:38 PM

well its now empty, not sure how long for though!