Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 10-01-2012, 10:33 PM

badfish! is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to badfish!

Holy excitement at work today! There was a police chase, 2 14 year old girls stole their grandfathers mini-van, they tried to cut around a corner by my work, but ended up crashing headfirst into a parked pickup truck, the pickup truck was pushed back into my co-workers car, his car was then pushed over 2 car lengths into my other co-workers pick up truck... The girls were arrested and taken away in ambulances. Meanwhile, there was a rubber necker that stopped on a busy road to take a look at the festivities and a semi-truck hauling a load of pipe nearly crashed into him. The semi-truck slammed on his brakes, causing his load to shift and most of the tie down straps snapped. He then got ticketed (I think for improperly secured load, but not too sure). AND THEN... There was a guy that was tasered (I personally didn't see that part), and his vehicle was searched and seized.... What a Monday! All in all though, its good to see that nobody was seriously injured ... What's in store for the rest of the week?
Old 10-01-2012, 10:42 PM

jorjef is on a distinguished road

LOL... The taser, That is one of great invention.... Nothing like watching someone get tasered..loads of fun!!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:32 PM

badfish! is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to badfish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjef View Post
LOL... The taser, That is one of great invention.... Nothing like watching someone get tasered..loads of fun!!
Apparently he was not tasered, but he was arrested for impersonating an officer (or something like that), I guess he flashed a "badge" at one of the guys whose vehicle was involved in the pile-up and was asking him all sorts of questions. All the crazies were out today...
Old 10-02-2012, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish! View Post
Apparently he was not tasered, but he was arrested for impersonating an officer (or something like that), I guess he flashed a "badge" at one of the guys whose vehicle was involved in the pile-up and was asking him all sorts of questions. All the crazies were out today...
Too bad, they should have tasered him first and asked questions at the station..
Old 10-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Banned

Leah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Too bad, they should have tasered him first and asked questions at the station..
If he lived...you mean.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
If he lived...you mean.
Live like pretend policeman, die by real one......humm
Old 10-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Banned

Leah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Live like pretend policeman, die by real one......humm
If I were ever convicted of a crime...I sure as hell would not want you as one of the jurors.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
If I were ever convicted of a crime...I sure as hell would not want you as one of the jurors.
Ummm no...
Old 10-02-2012, 03:14 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish! View Post
Holy excitement at work today! There was a police chase, 2 14 year old girls stole their grandfathers mini-van, they tried to cut around a corner by my work, but ended up crashing headfirst into a parked pickup truck, the pickup truck was pushed back into my co-workers car, his car was then pushed over 2 car lengths into my other co-workers pick up truck... The girls were arrested and taken away in ambulances. Meanwhile, there was a rubber necker that stopped on a busy road to take a look at the festivities and a semi-truck hauling a load of pipe nearly crashed into him. The semi-truck slammed on his brakes, causing his load to shift and most of the tie down straps snapped. He then got ticketed (I think for improperly secured load, but not too sure). AND THEN... There was a guy that was tasered (I personally didn't see that part), and his vehicle was searched and seized.... What a Monday! All in all though, its good to see that nobody was seriously injured ... What's in store for the rest of the week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
I gotta love that when I wrote to AquaC to get a replacement part for my skimmer THEY SENT ME A REPLY IN 2 MINUTES! and put the part in the mail!
THAT IS AMAZING customer service!
Awesome!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:16 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

I have to say it's ironic that I went to a LFS BBQ this weekend and ended up setting up a gecko terrarium because of it!