Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old Today, 07:17 AM

StrikingMoose is on a distinguished road
Exclamation EDM, AB - NEW 100% Starfire 210 gallon aquarium with stand

For sale is a brand new pure Starfire glass aquarium. Never aquascaped/held fish (just filled to check for leaks after purchase and after moving it, obviously none) so glass has not been scraped of algae, knocked by rocks, etc etc. Not one scratch or speck of damage. Built by Aquarium Illusions in Edmonton.

210 Gallons
60" Wide x 27" Tall x 30" Deep, Eurobraced

side-mounted overflow, pre drilled. I had super high aspirations and hopes for this but then we had a baby, then another baby, and with 2 kids & a big dog & a full time job I just didn't have the energy to dedicate to this which is unfortunate since it's a beautiful tank.

Bottom trim taken off on front/sides (left on the back as I did this right before I was going to set it up but didn't end up doing that anyways) so a razor and 20 minutes and the bottom will look seamless.

You are free to take the(currently ugly) stand I built for it. Compared to aquarium store stands it's framing is substantially sturdier/stronger & easily will hold boatloads more weight than the filled tank could ever weigh. It is supported against racking side to side & front to back. If you'd like me to clad it in barnwood, add some doors/drawers/plywood cladding&trim, decorative design side/front panels etc I am a competent hobbyist woodworker as well and can build it out to however you desire for a reasonable fee if you so wish.

I will be including ALL my aquarium related items I own. I have a 40 gallon sectioned sump with some media in it (pre used but great condition) as well as a couple boxes of various supplies; large magsafe glass cleaner, quarantine tank light, a quiet one pump, a good refractometer, multiple circulators, a heater, I believe I have a 30 or 36" t5ho bulbs/fixtures...somewhere...some dead rock, sand, probaby more that I've just forgotten. Multiple hundreds of dollars worth of items.

To have this tank built custom new nowadays would be ~$5000+

I live in Windermere (ambleside) and have quite an open availability for serious potential buyers