![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
There is no RR USA he's just been using the RR name lol jay and jensen stopped supplying to him long time ago!!! since he owes them a lot of money so just a heads up bro be careful
|
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
That would change the direction we would be going for sure. How exactly do I find this out?
__________________
Cheers Gary 604-319-0317 |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I'm going to crush the dream folks.it would sure be nice to poses a few pieces from RR USA but....... Looking around a bit, and talking with a few guys and an unsolicited report from a guy I trust.....my gut is telling me that it's time to bail. We are talking about a lot of money people have had to work very hard for. The risk/reward scale has been tipped too far to the risk side. I'm not going to take the lead an risk a bunch of reefer's money.
Sorry folks. I'm playing safe and backing out.
__________________
Cheers Gary 604-319-0317 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for putting in the time and trying Gary!
|
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Not done looking folks. I'm going to find a legitimate RR supplier that can get us some nice goods
__________________
Cheers Gary 604-319-0317 |
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
2 guys coral may be better to deal with plus there the only legit RR supplier in the US
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why don't you just contact Jay from RR Canada? He is closing his store soon, but I am sure he will be able to help you out since he still have a few corals to rid off.
One member on this site purchased many mother colonies from Jay. |
|
#8
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
But I cetainly wouldn't pay $1200 US for a frag of pink Cadillac. ...
__________________
Cheers Gary 604-319-0317 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|