![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
If so, this will be the salt we use in-store from now on.
__________________
Canada Corals http://www.canadacorals.com https://www.facebook.com/CanadaCorals https://twitter.com/CanadaCorals
|
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I picked up my order of their reef salt from the post office last night. I'm looking forward to giving it a try. My tank doesn't have high requirements yet but I did like the value. Instant Ocean is more expensive at the LFS than this stuff was shipped through Amazon.
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Am I the only one who bought the probiotic salt
__________________
You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob ![]() |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm thinking of maybe picking up a bucket of this as well for smaller water changes. But I'm going to see how the system reacts to the reef salt pro bio s and bio f and the removal of biopellets. Don't want to much of a shock.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
And by the way pro bio s smells way worse then zeo bak. The box must of had some on it and my entire garage smells with it sitting In the garbage. Smells like a waste treatment plant rather then a salt mixing station.
It's a good thing they state that it's not for human consumption on the box because it smells real appetizing... |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Amazon has the reef salt (25KG Box) in stock now, only 4 left, act fast.
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B016...=sr_1_5&sr=8-5 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you very much shingo, just ordered 2
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|