![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
What might those prices be?
|
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
For free
Just want them gone |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Will take em
|
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
All spoken for at the moment
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow awesome deal, lol.
Free bump for a nice guy. |
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Seems I missed the FF part, duh. Uber generous of you!
|
|
#7
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Dam u Wardog!! I gotta check forum more often!!! Lmao
__________________
Cheers Gary 604-319-0317 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've dealt with this member before, he's a nice guy and very generous.
__________________
Hey! I never "LEFT" the hobby, just doing fresh water now. Which is still listed as part of Canreef if I'm not mistaken. |
|
#9
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Ya snooze, ya lose, sorry Gary.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|