![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
For me, MH has always given me the best SPS color. It gives me heat to deal with, but I'm ok with that. I have a large chiller. I lose the dimming of LED, but in all honesty, I was usually out when this dimming stuff happened I don't have light separation anymore, so all around, I'm happy again with my lighting. Or will be once my Apex comes back ![]() T5 was nice, but it's a flat light, no shimmer or movement. I didn't like that so much.
__________________
Brad |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
Looking forward to the canopy pics! |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Here's my first "FTS" with the frag collection
![]() ![]()
__________________
Brad |
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
__________________
Though a tree grow ever so high, the falling leaves return to the root. 300DD - 140DD ![]() TOTM Fall 2013 |
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Good
![]()
__________________
Brad |
|
#7
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Is that your purple monster front and center
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome Emperor Angel, my favourite fish, and it's in a SPS system. How sweet is that??
__________________
Incredible Aquarium Online www.incredibleaquarium.com Check us out on Facebook. You don't need Facebook to enjoy our Facebook Page. Just click on the link: https://www.facebook.com/IncredibleAquarium
|
|
#9
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I know, right?? So far SPS friendly for almost 2 years. Even clam friendly. And small enough for this tank and not likely to grow any more.
__________________
Brad |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|