![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I'm trying to figure out if I have enough room in my stand to build in a hidden compartment that I can access from the side. I have my full Apex system with 2 power bars that I would like to hide, but also protect from moisture. Currently they're tacked to the wall beside the tank, and it looks like crap.
__________________
Brad |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
When I was in my build I woulda payed someone a few hundred bucks to do mine
__________________
Current tank---125 gallon mixed reef 60 gallon sump, Reef octopus nw200 skimmer, Rapid LEDs, Maxspec gyre, Mp10s, Fuge, Biweekly 20% WC, QT everything |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
So lots of "wht not to do" ideas here
![]()
__________________
Brad |
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Probably not a sting. More likely electrical current
![]()
__________________
Brad |
|
#7
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I love this new electrical panduit I got. I don't have everything set up yet, but it will keep everything out of the way and tidy looking.
![]() Got the idea from builds like this: ![]()
__________________
![]() They call it addiction for a reason... |
|
#8
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
__________________
![]() They call it addiction for a reason... |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
This panduit stuff looks great! Where can I find some?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you just want to hide them.. What we did to hid all the cables and crap going to the wall mounted TV was to split a 4" diameter PVC pipe ( the appropriate length ) in half.. Paint it the wall color and place it over all the wires.
__________________
"Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men." |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|