![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Order placed. Thanks Phil!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bump.
Get in on the group buy before all the nice stuff end up in Calgery or bc. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want some hawkins blue!
__________________
-My 330g build thread |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ora Hawkins I want a purple monster too but u just have to be quick on the computer I somtimes wake up at midnight just so I get first crack at the frags. Lol |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry, no spare time on 911.
__________________
Wow! That's Crazy! Why would you spend that much and go through all that trouble? |
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Just ordered
|
|
#7
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok here's the pick up plans
1- meet at airport 9 ish 2- everyone agree on one meeting point. Maybe a lfs I'd everyone can agree on a time 3- anyone that can't make one of the above can pick up in the grove at my place. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Last call for orders.
We got 6 guys in on the order Cutoffs Monday the 9th at 12. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|