![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Should check out the vertex cleaner mag
The design doesn't allow the magnets to ever bulge out
__________________
Guide to building super awesome rock structures / my tank journal http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=116410 |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Cool. Thanks. I'll check the Vertex out. I loved my hammerhead but it's run it's course and I hope my next purchase is just as good. Just thought I'd try something new.
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I love my Vertex Duplex. They are coming out with a large format one (Vertex Hexaplex) with the next little while supposedly.
|
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Hmm those Vertex are pretty cheap. I wonder how they match up to the Algaefree brand? Maybe i'll buy both haha. Oh it sucks living in a town where the nearest store is 500 miles away.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|