![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Scoly
![]() Scoly ![]() Spong Bob ![]() Trachy ![]() Prizm ![]() Confused War coral. ![]() Favia ![]() |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
wow chowder...you likey some nice LPS.
I was wondering how so many of your LPS are on top of a digi.... A nice digi at that....is that a superman digi? Base looks kinda blue.I really like that last favia by the way....and the sponge bob...did you grow that from a frag? |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Awesome stuff guys...keep them coming! I'm out of good pics - trying to take a few more though.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|