![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I agree that fish poop and lighting is usually enough BUT, if you want the super bright colors and fast growth, you should feed a little. "little" being the key word. If I were to choose 1 food, id say ZEOvit Coral Snow.
|
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I was looking at the zeo products and the cost is ridiculous, I couldn't even imagine the cost to run full zeo.
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
I use only a few, plus rocks. Ya, it costs a bit per year, but well worth it in my tank.
__________________
Brad |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
What would you recommend for a sps tank? Not sure if this matters but I run biopellets.
|
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
Based on dosages from G. Alexander, I buy these about once a year. I forget to dose a lot too ![]() Overall, it's a cost that I have to factor into my annual bills, but I have the nicest tank I've had in 12 years of reef keeping. Probably not all due to Zeo, but it helps. You also can eliminate a couple of those supps, further reducing costs. Save up, buy once a year on boxing day.
__________________
Brad |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|