![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
OMG!!! I honestly don't understand who could do this! I am going to post this on my FB too. I truly hope the idiots are caught.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like my dogs more than people on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. The person who did this is a LOSER.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sad very sad I hope they find and charge this person
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
WOW
|
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Some people are real pieces of @#$%. I really hope they catch the people or person responsible for this.
Chris |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|