![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
She must not realize I already dropped off my chair .. heheheh
__________________
Brad |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Ha ha ha ha ha ha Oh YOOOU! I am actually reshuffling the remaining frags in the tank today sooooo making room is step two, step three is unpacking boxes....were close. So get the chair out of the corner!
R |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
New tank looks great guys. Your refugium is display tank worthy!
mind bringing another one? I'll bring a thermos of coffee and bailey's! |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
R |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|