![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks
__________________
155 gallon bow front |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
a QT tank attached to your main display does nothing apart from maybe getting a stressed out fish to start eating.
you cannot do copper or hypo treatments and any disease in a fish going into your QT will also be in your main display and sump
__________________
250G DD LED SPS R.I.P. 180G LED SPS 80"x36". 300G custom build Owner of Mountain Ridge Heating and Gas Class A gas fitter, HVAC |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
right, i think i better scrap that idea
__________________
155 gallon bow front |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've tried both UV and Ozone, and I'm a huge Ozone fan.
The crystal clear water made the investment worth it alone. As for Ich control, I found it was very good since I fed Ozone to my skimmer and a high percentage of total water goes through it. |
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I might just be thinking out loud, but doesn't ozone also help skimmers work more a tad efficiently?
. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|