Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Edmonton

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2011, 05:17 AM
howdy20012002's Avatar
howdy20012002 howdy20012002 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,437
howdy20012002 is on a distinguished road
Default

it is on 111 ave and about 121 st.
between tim hortons and the electrical Inspectors group(in the same building)
as far as I can see it is not open yet.
it states fresh and saltwater fish.
__________________
Way too much time and money has gone into this hobby....and yet, I CAN'T STOP
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-18-2011, 12:31 AM
Kevotron's Avatar
Kevotron Kevotron is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 295
Kevotron is on a distinguished road
Default

I have driven by that place several times since around xmas, and everytime I keep seeing "Opening soon"
so either construction is state of the art inside that requires months of work
or the opening of the store has stalled due to financial problems
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.