![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
lol, my "man cave" is in the back corner behind the main corner, if you look closely I have surrounded myself in Profilux gear so I'll feel right at home...
![]() Last edited by ProReef; 12-12-2010 at 09:05 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Looks like your running low on dosers again
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
lol I still have about 70-80 in the back, this is just the assorted product I can grab quickly for the in store customers.
|
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Wow thats a nice looking store
__________________
360 gallon sps reef, 180 gal sump, bubble king supermarine 300, 4xmp40Wes, 2 x 6215 tunze waveboxes, 4 ghl mitras 360 Reef Tank |
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Thanks :-) It has been several months of hard work, but its starting to pay off. Over the next few weeks we are putting the final polish on a few things but we're getting going pretty quick!
|
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I'vew watched this through the various stages, and it's turned out awesome! This is one of the nicest stores I've been in!
__________________
Brad |
|
#7
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Looks fabulous and I see the new coral magazine out front there. Gotta get me one of those
This issue is great, there is an awesome articl on shrimp gobies and a really ggod read on aneorexic reef systems-feeding too little. Cheers Ronnie
__________________
Christy's Reef Blog My 180 Build Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free. Last edited by ProReef; 12-16-2010 at 07:37 AM. |
|
#8
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Wow!!! Why cant all stores be this clean and nice!!
__________________
Ryan |
|
#9
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
that is a gorgous store. good job and I hope to visit it next time i make it out to the island
|
|
#10
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I must say, very nice looking store. Stores in Calgary should take note.
__________________
![]() Setup: 180G DT, 105G Refuge (approx. 300lbs LR, 150lbs Aragonite) Hardware: Super Reef Octopus SSS-3000, Tunze ATO, Mag 18 return, 2x MP40W, 2X Koralia 4's Wavemaker Lighting: 5ft Hamilton Belize Sun (2x250W MH, 2X80W T5HO) Type of Aquarium: mixed reef (SPS & LPS) with fish Dosing: Mg, Ca, Alk |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|