![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
No bacteria can grow in such high concentration of salt. Why do you think they use salt as a preservative.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im gonna have to agree with myka I've used io so hard I hit the bottom with a hammer and smashed it with a coffee mug to make it fine again lol no harm there o wouldn't do it alk the time but I had no problems
![]()
__________________
........ |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
if you want you can remove a lot of the moisture. Borrow a pair of the vife's nylons, and fill it with rice, should take most of the moisture out of the salt.
Ken |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yah what KEN said!
|
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Thanks for the advice. Seems like there isn't much to worry about. All I have to do is keep a hammer ready for times like this!
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|