Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 08-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Stones's Avatar
Stones Stones is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posts: 401
Stones is on a distinguished road
Default

I caved and picked up a copy before I headed out of town for work. Was looking so forward to getting into this game as I never played the original. However, my internet at work is via satellite and its either too slow or is blocking my ability to download the 1st patch needed to get the game up and running. I was so choked as I could have loaded it on the laptop before I left town yesterday. Now I'll have to wait a week before I can test it out.

Anyone know of a direct link to get the patch from? I googled it for a while this morning but all I came up with were broken links to the Blizzard forum.
__________________
Do or do not....there is no try.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.