![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill take one foresure
__________________
28g jbj cube http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthr...threadid=58614 90g http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthr...threadid=58695 |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
PM'd
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
PM'd
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
coming to Edmonton any time soon? probably not..
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pm'd
|
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Thanks everyone for your interest. Now that I know aprox how many are interested I will start fragging tonight and will respond to all PMs to let you know that they are ready for pick up (probably Friday evening and the weekend). There is enough for everyone who PM'ed me.
K. |
|
#7
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Okay, the frags are ready to roll out. I think I returned PMs to everyone who requested one. If I missed you, sorry, just drop me another PM :-)
Again, I live in the South East (Riverbend). And please, one frag per person. I realize that for this price one person could easily snatch up all the frags at once but I'd like to give lots of people opportunities to grab one. cheers! K. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|