![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
My tank is a 135gallon. So, with this mirror technique, do you leave it in the all the time? Will separating the fish reduce aggression? I'm sure I can get a mirror/glass and try it and isolate him fo a few days. I wouldn't mind keeping him but he is a complete ass to ther other fish. If separating him temporarily will help. I'll try it.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's funny because mine is such a whimp. I would try the mirror worked great for me with a nasty fish, mind you mine was a four line wrasse. He was very bad fishy!
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
How big is your Hippo? If its small still (under 5-6") then I would say just wait...they seem to get kind of mean when older.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't know how much meaner it can get. After looking at it again today, I would say that is about 6" and thick.
|
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
i don't know if you have any but an active cleaner (shrimp or wrasse) is a good way to bring aggression down in a tank .....a clean fish is a happy fish....just a thought
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|