![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
![]()
__________________
![]() Greg |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
![]()
__________________
![]() Greg |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
![]()
__________________
![]() Greg |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was just looking at some Ora versions of this coral online and thinking I need to make room for one of those. So the usual question, how big a piece can you get me and how much are you thinking. I am assuming this is a less light demanding one?
__________________
RSM 250. Clownfish, Fox face, Blue tang, Yellow tang, Kole tang, Clown tang, Coral beauty angel, French Angel, splendid dottyback. CUC, softies, lps, sps. |
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Greg |
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Holy that Birdsnest has some AMAZING color on! BUMP for a great reefer! Hows the new tank coming along snappy? I've caught the SPS bug so I'm going to have to stop by to pick up a frag pack from you again
Levi |
|
#7
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Thanks Levi you're welcome anytime although I am leaving for Mexico in a few minutes and will be back in a week so please catch me after that.
Thanks again.
__________________
![]() Greg |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|