![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I checked mine tonight Calgary is 195.
Keith |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I wonder what mine is here?
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I would think it's pretty good. If you really want to know call your Municipal waterworks. They will know.
__________________
225g reef |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I just tested mine from the tap and right now the TDS is 41 in Chilliwack, BC.
Our water is free of Chemicals so thats another plus. Last edited by awa1979; 02-22-2009 at 07:40 AM. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Around 15 TDS downtown Vancouver
__________________
-=Bryan=- |
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
13 out of the tap here
__________________
Christy's Reef Blog My 180 Build Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free. |
|
#7
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
12 here.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|