![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
First dibs on frags from this puppy....when it's big enough to frag of course
|
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Your new tank is starting to fill in nicely, Keri. Looks great; and nice score on the frags.
__________________
225g reef |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
It's getting there! It's so weird to go from a smaller tank to a bigger one, I keep stuffing corals into every crevice to fill the voids - I may regret that! lol |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
You're welcome Keri,
I'm glad everything is doing well, all it takes now is time. Cheers
__________________
Denis 150g SPS reef;3x250WHQI,Tunze Streams,Wavebox,Neptune Apex,fishroom in basement TOTM June 2010 |
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
![]() |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|