![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Hey everyone, note the new username.....
I will upload those pictures I promise, still trying to get a nice crystal clear shot of the ricordeas. They are doing great, I am going to look for a nice piece of rock to attach them to so they can spread. I could not believe that there were 3 rics on this rock. The crab is doing just great, such a cute little critter too. Thanks again Myka for doing this order. Bugsy..... |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Okay here are some pics. Not the best and not as clear as I would like.
Also, just added 2 new large pieces of rock to the tank today so things are not happy as they had to be move a bit. The pic of the crab and the ric is before I added the new rock today. Last edited by Bugsy; 02-21-2009 at 03:40 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I never saw these pics until just now! Great little tank Bugsy! Nice Rics too!
|
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
when is the next order happening?
__________________
110 gallon mixed reef with 77 gallon sump/frag tank |
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Thanks Myka, as you know its all in the 5 gal now and doing well. The rics are even bigger will take an updated pic soon.
|
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
We are doing a Wicked Frag order right now, but I'm just finalizing it, so it's too late for that one. I don't have any plans to order from J&L anytime soon...
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|