![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice looking tank Keri..Love those zoo's. The clowns look very happy but they can be a bugger to get to stay still for a photo..
|
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Hey thanks for all the great suggestions everybody! I was looking at that cyclopeeze stuff last time I was in town, I think I'll pick some up as well as some other formulas
The purple algae is really intense, but I'm kind of wishing thast I had something like a tang to eat it, I pull quite a bit out quite frequently....tho I do love the colour! I think my tank is too small for a tang but maybe a LMB might eat it? *shrug* worth a try.... or maybe there is something else out there with ther tang's appetite but not it's size...I'll have to do some research! I keep the 8 gal QT running all the time because my tank isn't fully stocked yet....in the future I will likely keep it up as well as it's not much trouble to maintain at that size.... just for corals I guess, ideally I'd like to QT EVERYTHING that goes into the DT because we've put a hell of a lot of time and ka-ching into it, I'd be really sad if I wiped everthing out with a parasite or something. |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Loving those zoas! <3
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks!! Me too!
Edit: Ooops,sorry, this is Keri, I'm on Drew's 'puter lol |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|