![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
How much room do they take up? (Width-wise)... I was thinking I might try to flank my halides with at least one set of these, and was hoping to go with 2 sets assuming I had enough space. PS. I noticed the local-pickup-only thing but I thought I'd ask about the space requirements anyhow.
![]()
__________________
-- Tony My next hobby will be flooding my basement while repeatedly banging my head against a brick wall and tearing up $100 bills. Whee! |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Sent you a PM Tony.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|