![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I'm starting to think, we are all alien sleeper agents disguised as reefers so we can subliminally send messages to each other on this site as we plot to take over the planet. Some of us who are annoyed by these threads are really just sleeper agents who are trying to deny their true self and blend in with the human population.
Well it's a theory isn't it???? I think I'll stay out of the lounge for awhile, reality is so much more entertaining. |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
well a bit annoying but I sure am getting a kick out of poking a bit of fun at them lol
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
The only reason it annoys me is because I think, "Oh! New thread! Yay!"....and then realize, "Oh. Aliens....*sigh*..."
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|