Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 03-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Borderjumper Borderjumper is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Victoria
Posts: 1,747
Borderjumper is on a distinguished road
Default

I've been running the biggest aquaclear HOB on my tank now for 6 months with double sponges. Weekly I clean the sponges under hot tap water, then final clean them in RO water before putting them back in. Works for me. I would suggust tossing the filter-floss weekly and replacing with new.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.