![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Do you download this or do you still have to buy it? Any idea where to get it?
__________________
Jason |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
It comes as a second disk included. Windows media has sample Hi Def clips on their website.
To buy the DVD I'm not sure I bought mine at London Drugs maybe try Amazon or Best Buy. There are some other discs in the series like Fighter Pilot.
__________________
Brian ____________________________________________ 220g inwall 48"x36"x30" 110g mangrove refug/sump Poison Dart Frog Vivarium |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Heres one:http://youtube.com/watch?v=ci8uTYTvC7c
__________________
![]() "Well that brings up an interesting philosophical question.Is it okay to snitch to the police,on the police."-Rhily Freeman |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I have that "Coral Reef Adventures" DVD siting around. If you want to make the trip you can have it for cheap.
__________________
Bob ----------------------------------------------------- To be loved you have to be nice to people every day - To be hated you don't have to do squat. ---------Homer Simpson-------- |
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
you can rent them at the library
![]()
__________________
I once had a Big tank...I now have two Huskies and a coyote |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|