![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Anyone doing Calfo's method (small amount of kalk, starting 1/16tsp per 100g mixed in one cup of water and added directly to tank)?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I do Calfo's method, but I only dose Kalk now and then. I just mix it in a cup of RO, let it settle while I drink a Coffee, then pour it in the sump. I stop pouring before the settled stuff leaves the cup. I only do it close to WC time, when Ca and Alk start to drop.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|