![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
To be honest I got the Hermit Crab to keep the tank cycled for use as a hospital/QT tank, but then the opportunity to get a Mantis came up. Right now they are both very small, the Mantis probably being a little over 1" long and the Hermit Crab maybe twice that. The Mantis keeps to his lair and when the Hermit does happen to venture too close it's quickly chased off. Not worried about any battles for the time being.
Once the Mantis starts getting larger I may have to consider different arrangements. |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
maybe when there small.If you put anything in with my mantis it will be dead in less than a minute.And I mean anything.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|