Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-07-2019, 09:32 PM
KPG007's Avatar
KPG007 KPG007 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 225
KPG007 is on a distinguished road
Default

Time for an update. I am around this weekend if you would like to come by.

Lots of people looking and asking, but no takers so far on Walt Disney
Walt Disney
This piece is a smaller frag (about a 1/2" tall) - $200

RR Pink Cadillac - SOLD!

Aussie Ice Fire Enchinata
$25 for a small 1/2" frag - Had 2 now one left!
$70 for a large 1 1/2" frag
SOLD! small colony / XXL frag

Reef Raft Pinky
$70 per frag I have 2 nice sized ones available

Jason Fox - Fox Flame
4 Frags - $120 each

FG Milkshake
SOLD! for a large frag (But I can cut more)
$120 for a small colony / XXL frag

Limeaide Naustuta
$50 for the small colony

If you want some cheaper, easier SPS, have a look my other Canreef post here. One or two each are available.

Still have some LPS frags available (http://="http://www.canreef.com/vbul...d.php?t=127684)

Thanks for looking!

Sorry, no SPS shipping in the winter[/quote]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-08-2019, 01:55 AM
DKoKoMan's Avatar
DKoKoMan DKoKoMan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,250
DKoKoMan is on a distinguished road
Default

Darn winter and cold! I would definitely be interested in that WD!
__________________
300g Basement Reef - April 2018
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-30-2019, 04:35 PM
KPG007's Avatar
KPG007 KPG007 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 225
KPG007 is on a distinguished road
Default

Thought I'd bump this post as I have a few frags available:

Walt Disney
3/4" Frags (2 available) - Single branch or single with small second branch. Encrusting and super healthy - $250
3/4" - 1" Frags (2 available) - Multi branched. Encrusting and super healthy - $300

RR Pink Cadillac
HUGE Frags - $50

Reef Raft Pinky
$70 per frag I have 2 nice sized ones available

Jason Fox - Fox Flame
Fully encrusted frags that are starting to sprout branches - $150 each

FG Milkshake
$60 for a nice sized frag. Will cut to order

Plenty more available. Please message me for pictures.

If you want some cheaper, easier SPS, have a look my other Canreef post here. One or two each are available.

Thanks for looking!

I am now shipping via Westjet! I am organizing an order to Calgary for shipping in August. Let me know if you want in.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.