Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2014, 02:06 AM

daplatapus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
wow, that's a wicked structure you got there Dap.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylumdown View Post
yah that's really awesome, I love it. Also, how on earth do you have the patience to sit looking at an aquascaped tank for months without putting water in it? I couldn't stand it!
Well to be honest, it's actually not patience. It's either having absolutely no time to work on it other than a half hour here, an hour there, or I haven't got a dime to proceed any further, lol. Lately, work has been killer busy, so I've been able to gather some stuff up, but no time to install or build it. Thankfully I have 2 other tanks running that keeps my interest. Although now (pics coming) now that I've completed another huge step, I think patience is going to be a necessity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy00 View Post
That rock scape is killer! Cant wait to see it running!
Thanks bud. I can't wait to see it running either. My original plan was to hook this tank up in tandem with my other 2 tanks, slowly move everything from my 77gal into it then shut the 77 down. But seeing how I apparently have AEFW in it, I picked up a 125 gal from Neoh so I'm going to build a new sump and get the 210 running all on it's own. Once it's up and running, I'll dip and QT all my SPS, making sure I don't transfer anything over. Then shut the 77 down and sell the old sump.