Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital > GHL Profilux Info & Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2012, 02:12 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up NEW Tank build starts here

Well it has been a long time coming but my 24" cube has now left the building, our 3 year old is asking "daddy where have the fishes gone?" and I am left trying to explain they are on holiday while Daddy builds a bigger home for them.

So my corals are at Fish tails in Ottawa having a rest and Concept Aquariums are in the process of building a 36x32x24 tank with the Euro brace made out of one single piece of glass (WOW).

The specs will be as follows

tank size: 36x32x24
Sump: 36x20x18
Sump location: Basement
return pump: TBD
Tank style: dominent LPS but with a few tasty SPS
Lighting: GHL Mitras
Flow: Likely 2 x MP10WES
Control: GHL ProfiLux full configured.
Skimmer: CSC 250

The tank will be the GHL demo and test tank for all new products launched. We then will be doing another system after this for all Ecotech products, my last tank has been running the Radion for a year now, and we will be putting the new Radion Pro on this tank.

I was going to use Marco Rock but Seacare have been cooking some great pieces of LR for me now for a few weeks so I will be using this now.

Aquascaping, I am thinking of a small low level canyon with an arch for the SPS.

Of course photos to follow as things get going.