Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum > Filtration and Skimmer Specific

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2010, 11:11 PM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road
Default Vertex Puratek RO/DI

Well I've had an issue with this unit since the day I purchased it. Have been whining to the store that sold it to me from day one. "Don't worry we''ll look after it." That store is no longer in business. So I have been emailing the manufacturer and they responded that they would not be happy with the product either. They said that they are just the maufacturer and to give Proline Sales an email and that they might be able to help me out. I forwarded my emails to proline. It has been a week and no response. So I am posting this due to the lack of customer service. I recommend that nobody to buy this product due to POOR customer service. If they will not stand by the products which they sell than they have lost a customer. I might add that I used to own a BK Mini180 that I replaced with the Vertex Alpha Cone 250. Both great products but customer support tells alot. Between the 3 products I've spent about $2600. Lesson learned on my part. BUYER BEWARE