Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Wholesale > Coral Magazine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2011, 09:42 PM

PFoster is on a distinguished road
Default Coral magazine now available at your local retailers!

For those of you that have not had a chance to read Coral magazine yet, it is quite simply THE BEST magazine about reef tanks out there by a long shot!

The quality of the articles in Coral magazine are more like book quality articles and not those crazy out of date books that we have in this hobby, but a cutting edge type book that is as up to date as you possible can be with each and every issue!

Recent articles in Coral Magazine have been excellent subjects such as carbon source dosing (sugar, vodka, zeolite, bacteria), feeding and maintaining azoox tanks, improving coral coloration with trace elements and many, many more excellent articles

I personally liked Coral magazine so much that I ordered a whole pile of back issues for my own personal collection.

And now you can pick up this amazing magazine directly from your lfs and for a similar price as a subscription in Canada!

$7.99
Available at your LFS!!

Attention retailers, coral magazine will start to ship out next week.
Magazines can be added to your livestock orders in the top of boxes as well as to your dry goods orders so that you can always stay stock in this fantastic magazine.

Last edited by PFoster; 04-13-2011 at 03:25 PM.