Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital > GHL Profilux Info & Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2010, 04:21 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road
Exclamation GHL marketing news

(mainly USA info but all the same we thought good to share)

We would like to share with you some important things with our market in GHL within North America. I put some of this in another thread but thought it would be nice to also talk about it seperately.

Dealer expansion -

Our USA dealer base is growing immensly and our latest dealer is Aqua Cave. We are working hard to help them expand their range swiftly. More stores are coming online this summer, once they order stock they will be announced as we do not advertise non stock holding dealers anymore. Some great new contacts came out of Interzoo, Matthias and I are in talks with Marine Depot. Bulk Reef Supply have said they will be stocking GHL also soon.

We now have more Canadian dealers onboard, we listened to you on CanReef and there is now ample amount of dealers in Alberta and we are expanding our BC base also this coming week.

Tank installation companies -

Sea Care in Canada are very active with profiLux tank installs and have recently been the first to install the GHL oxygen probe to a system. In fact this system uses every single conceivable accessory from GHL!

Blue Planet water works are one of our biggest aquarium install companies at present working on an install in a multi million dollar restaurant.

Aquarium fish systems are another very big install company, recently installing a big system in the cancer research center in Salt lake City

Johnnies reefing experience has dedicated a lot of time to a huge system to run the fish tank in the new Childrens hospital in Illinois

GHL and Zoos -

Peeling productions run our Zoo installations side of the business and are working to put profiLux in mulitple enclosures around the USA

LED companies -

Of course our ties with Ai continue to be as strong as ever and we wholly support everything Chris does.

We also have some new exciting companies coming onboard. Ecoxotic are now using profiLux as the sole control source for their LED units. Wingo LED are another company doing the same

Ecotech and GHL

We are excited to now be a part of the Ecotech supply chain, this will benefit GHL dealers and clients equally. We are working closely with Ecotech to make sure the roll out is on time and smooth.

ATI and GHL control

We understand ATI are bringing out dimmable Ai fixtures in 54w, we will be talking with Greg at Reef Geek to provide this connection in the near future

Hydroponics (Oh cmon you lot stop thinking about easy rider! :lmao: )

We are now also expanding into the hydroponic market starting first with the dosers and then fine tuning the profiLux for complete Hydroponic control, this will include CO2 sniffers.

Dealer incentive -

There is also a huge new dealer incentive directly from GHL being rolled out by Aqua Digital in the next week, this will enable dealers to get a profiLux demo pack for their stores so everyone can see the unit in action at their LFS.

Macna -

We have not said much about this yet as we are still sorting out what will be the amazing new launch at macna, but I can assure you there will be two!! We will talk about this more in a few weeks. But the basic info is that fish and other itchy stuff in Florida will be hosting the show with Gareth and matthias being present. My wife will be there also as the trade stand model draped over the hood of a profiLux :spin1:

Aqua Digital has expanded GHL massively in the last year, much of what goes on is behind the scenes as you can see from above, and this is only set to continue as Matthias and i continue to work very closely to make GHL a hugely accessable product in all sorts of arenas within North America.

Matthias and I are working jointly on some amazing projects this summer both in dealer expansion and also product announcements.

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 06-05-2010 at 04:26 PM.