Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old Today, 05:26 PM
Gold Member

smokinreefer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to smokinreefer
Default FS: Pacific Sun - Pandora Hyperion S - 48" LED/T5 Hybrid

Pandora Hyperion S is a combination LED + T5 hybrid lamp bringing the best of both light sources together.

It is equipped with our newest Hyperion S LED panel made in SMT technology(NO WHITE LEDs). More informations about SMT technology “S” stands for shallow as the new LED panels gives off a remarkable turquoise blue color replicating the tropical sun shimmering in the shallow reefs of Bali. Pandora Hyperion S lamps can easily penetrate water over 36″ deep.

Pandora Hyperion S2 2x75W + 8x39W T5 – cover area up to 125x100x80cm, weight 15kg

https://pacific-sun.eu/shop/lighting...on-s-led-lamp/

Description above is from their website that I linked.

I have 2 of these units available. They are several years old, and I used them for about 3 years. Stopped using them at the beginning of covid when I took my tank down because of a leak.

You can grow anything with these lights! With 8 T5s and 2 LED clusters, you can adjust color to your liking and have a nice blanket of light across your tank! I did very much like using their "Bali" LED light scheme which ramped the light intensity and color to mimic the light under the Bali sun. They have a bluetooth app for customization of lighting schedule. If I recall correctly, the T5s could be controlled in banks of 2.

$500obo each. Located in North Burnaby. No shipping.