View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 02:53 PM

daplatapus is on a distinguished road

Well again another very early morning thanks to the ever so diligent crows and robins
Oh, well, might as well do something constructive. This is what my office now looks like, lol

And I got everything hooked up and it seems to be running, yaaaaaaay

The Arduino up and running the code:

And a shot of the panel box everything is mounted in temporarily:

I'm still waiting for my amphenol connectors that's why everything is only temporarily connected. I couldn't think of another way to test fire everything at once to make sure it all worked together. I also want to get this thing over my 77 gal and see if it has a positive effect on the coral and algae I just can't seem to kick. I do have MH bulbs that are 8 months old or so and at this point I'm not buying bulbs with this thing so close to operational.
I also have not finished my fan circuitry so right now the fans are not running on my heatsinks so that's next on the priority list.
I also have to fine tune the Arduino code because I have a couple channels used that the original code was using for sump lights and such that I'm not using. So I have to figure that out.

Anyway, that's an update for now. Hope ya'll enjoy. It appears to be getting lots of views but it's so quite in here